Document of record attachments uploaded by workers in the Fusion HCM resides on UCM server. If there is a requirement to download or view the uploaded attachment on UCM, none of the standard roles like HR Analyst, HR Specialist have the privilege to view the DOR attachments on UCM. To achieve this, a custom role should be created. Please follow the below mentioned steps:
Create a new abstract role ‘XXX Read Attachments’ and add ‘AttachmentsRead’ standard role to it.
2. Once the role is ready, assign it to the required User and run ‘Import User and Role Application Security Data’ process.
3. On successful completion of the process, the user will be able to search any of the document of record attachment using content ID in UCM server and will be able to download the same.
As per the standard Fusion security, a user can view only the scheduled processes which has been scheduled from his/her user login. However, there is a common requirement where the admin should be able to view all the scheduled processes (processes scheduled by all the users). This can be achieved by creating a custom role. Follow the below mentioned steps to create the Role:
Navigate to Home -> Tools -> Security Console -> Create Role
2. Choose the category as ‘Abstract Data Role’
3. Click next and stop on ‘Role Hierarchy’ train stop. Click on Add button and search for ‘ESS Monitor Role’ and click on ‘Add Role Membership’:
4. Click Next and in ‘User’ train stop add the user to whom you want to assign this role. This is an optional step.
5. Click Next and Click on Save and Close.
6. Search for the newly created role under ‘Roles’ tab:
7. Assign the role to required users.
8. Run the ESS process ‘Import User and Role Application Security Data’. Once the process is complete, login and logout and verify that the user is able to see all the ESS jobs under ‘Scheduled Processes’.