When creating a new announcement (Tools -> Announcements) , user has an option to upload images from local directory or a link can be given to a file uploaded in content server.
From local directory:
For content server link:
One needs to follow below steps in order to upload the image file to content server:
- Login into content server. Suffix your pod url with /cs:
2. Do a new check-in:
3. Click on “Check In”
4. Once the file is successfully checked-in. Click on “New Folio” Under “Content Management”
5. Choose Simple Folio and Click on “Load Folio”:
7. Under “Folio Elements”, click on Add:
Search for Content ID from step 3:
8. Click Next and Folio should be created:
9. Right Click on image and copy Image address.
Use that address in Annoucments.