Configuration – Make a document type defaulted in search
When an employee opens document of records, by default it will show all the document types. There are many scenarios where the business wants to set a default filter to see only a particular type of document type. The other document types should be visible only if the default filter is removed.
Follow the below steps to achieve this:
- Create a sandbox and add Page composer tool.
- Navigate to Me -> Personal Information -> Document of Record (or navigation at your pod):
Click on show filters:
- Enter Document Type as Payslip and click on Save button under Saved search:
- Give a name and click on Ok:
- Test the changes by click on Home icon and navigating back to same place(document of record). The data should be displayed as per new search criteria.
- If changes look ok, publish the sandbox.